Important Announcement Regarding Phase 2 Re-Opening
Starting today Chapel Baptist Church will return to traditional services. During Phase 2 of the re-opening process, we will be limiting services to Sunday School, Sunday morning, and Wednesday evening.
Sunday School 9:15am – 10:15am
Sunday Morning 10:30am – 12:00
Wednesday Evening 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Here are a few things to know before visiting:
- Face masks are not mandatory, but if you feel safer wearing one, please feel free to bring one with you.
- We will continue to make hand sanitizer available in the usual locations – in the foyer and near the sound booth.
- Chairs have been removed to meet six foot social distancing recommendations.
- Hymn lyrics will be provided on the screen so there is no need to use hymnals unless that is what you prefer.
- Offering plates will not be passed during the service. If you wish to give, there are three offering boxes in the sanctuary: two in the front on the speakers and one in the back next to the Mission’s Pantry.
- Printed bulletins will not be provided in an effort to decrease physical contact. Announcements will be displayed on the screen before services begin.
- To decrease physical contact, we will not have a formal “Meet & Greet” and visitors cards will not be distributed. A slide with contact information will appear on screen during the announcements to assist visitors.
- Be aware that if anyone seems to be visibly ill, he or she will politely be asked to return home to rest and recuperate.
As Florida continues to re-open and things return to a more traditional routine, we would consider it a blessing and a privilege to worship with you in-person. If you prefer to remain at a distance, be aware that services continue to be available on YouTube.
What is an Independent Baptist Church?
Chapel Baptist Church is an Independent Baptist Church. That means that we operate outside the ecclesiastical control of any man-made organization or entity. We function solely under the Lordship of Jesus Christ in obedience to His Word as revealed in the Bible. This means we cherish the principle of self-government and are dependent upon God for help, strength, and blessings. We are dependent upon God for His leading and protection. We are dependent upon God for His supply of our every need. We answer to Him and Him alone.